Thursday, January 23, 2014

Posts of the Week

With our recent snowfall I have spent a lot of time indoors in the past 48 hours.  This gave me some leisure time to read a lot of articles, blogs and explore the web on life, yoga, health and well-being.   Here are my weeks favorites. To access them just click on the title!  Enjoy! 


From Mindbodygreen.com


1. "30 Things to Do Before You Die" by Shannon Kaiser


2.  "Life Lessons That are True at Any Age" by John Kim




From theperpetualvacation.com

1. "A Brief Guide to Living On Your Own Terms" by Marcella Chamorro





From Psychologytoday.com


1. "If You're Turning 30 and Freaking Out" by Jen Kim (an older post - but I found it and it totally resonated with where I am in in my life right now - awesome read!)



From Elephant Journal



No comments:

Post a Comment